The expectations of a bathroom vary from one individual to the other. While some just want a place to make themselves clean, to others, it is a refuge away from the rest of the world; a place where we can recharge and luxuriate behind closed doors.
While we are enthusiastic towards making our bathrooms up to date, standard and meet up with our expectations of it; it is not fair for us to spend a considerable amount of our time and money and become unsatisfied with the outcome in a few months after. if you’d like to see some amazing looking bathrooms click here to see how Cover Glass USA N. California uses there sliding glass doors to completely change the look of your bathroom
Below are fifteen common mistakes usually made when renovating bathrooms.
1. Failing to make arrangements for sufficient lighting
2. Not planning adequately
3. Sticking to trends and fads
4. Deciding to do-it-yourself
5. Placing the toilet first when you enter into the bathroom
6. Waiting until the contractor arrives before getting necessary materials and fixtures ready
7. Remodeling the bathroom to a style that is different from the rest of the house will make it seem like a square peg in a round hole.
8. Not incorporating an adequate number of shelves, cupboards, and hooks to serve as storage space.
9. Having an unrealistic budget
10. Placing pressure on the contractor to wrap up the project immaturely
11. Not making adequate arrangements for proper ventilation
12. Mismatching the features in different materials or complimenting color shades and textures
13. Using a clumsy layout
14. Improper drainage for the shower and bathtubs which might not fit into your existing home’s floor drainage layout
15. Starting renovation without a clear plan and outline of the final projected look
No man is an island of knowledge, and it is very easy to go wrong when renovating bathrooms even for the most experienced remodeler. The above are fifteen of the most common mistakes you can easily make on your next bathroom renovation.…